Landed Permanent Residence (LPR) Scheme
If you have acceptable professional or tertiary qualifications and are interested in relocating to Singapore but are not yet working in Singapore, you can apply for LPR under this scheme. Successful applicants have up to 2 years to find a job or relocate their families to Singapore, upon which permanent residence will be granted.
How should I apply?
You may approach any of the following centres for an application form.
SMC offices:

SMC Management Consultants
Pte Ltd

51 Cuppage Road
#04-05 Starhub Centre
Singapore 229469
Tel: 65 - 6722 1766
Fax: 65 - 6734 8373
SMC Consultants
Wisma Gading Permai - Kelapa Gading
Jl. Boulevard Raya Blok K01 No.12
Jakarta 14240
Tel: 6221 - 4584 4360
      6221 - 4584 4362
Fax: 6221 - 4584 4349
SMC Consultants Limited
Unit 902, 9th floor
Admiralty Centre Tower 1
18 Harcourt Road
Hong Kong
Tel: 852 - 2527 9886
Fax: 852 - 2527 0275
Contact Singapore
Singapore Overseas Missions
What are the documents required when I apply for the LPR?
The following documents are required to support the application:
Applicant and Spouse 
a. Identity Card (Front & Back)
b. Passport (Pages 1 & 2 and other pages which contain personal particulars)
c. Birth Certificate
d. Educational & Professional Qualifications (To include transcripts)
e. Current & Previous Employment Letters or Testimonials
f. Salary Slips for the last six months
g. Income Tax returns for the last three years
h. Marriage Certificate
a. Identity Card (Front & Back)
b. Passport (Pages 1 & 2 and other pages which contain personal particulars)
c. Birth Certificate
d. Educational Qualifications
e. Employment Letter, if applicable
Note: If applicant is/was separated/divorced/widowed, copies of Separation Papers/Divorce Certificate/Death Certificate/Custody Papers for the children have to be produced.

If necessary, additional documents and information may be required to support the application (especially due to difference in nationalities).
Translation of Documents
All documents, which are not in English, are to be translated into English by a registered translator. Self translations and translations by freelance individuals are not acceptable. The original translations are to be submitted with the application.
Certification of Documents
Besides submitting the English translations, you also need to make photocopies of all the original documents and have them certified as true copies of the originals by a Singapore Mission/Contact Singapore Centre ( or a Singapore Notary Public. Photocopies of English documents also need to be certified as true copies of the originals.

Drop us an email at . We will be glad to tell you more.

copyright 2002 SMC Management Consultants. All Rights Reserved.