Staying in Singapore
I would like to stay permanently in Singapore. I understand that I must first secure employment and work in Singapore on a work pass basis first before I can apply for Singapore Permanent Residence (PR). Is this only way I can apply for PR?
This is one of the way to apply for PR in Singapore. However, if you are a professional below the age of 50 and hold reputable tertiary qualifications and not working in Singapore, can put in an application for SIR’s consideration for an in-principle approval for PR.

To enable us to advise you further on the procedure, do complete the attached resume form and return it to us. We will need accurate information in order to give the correct advice. There is a processing fee on submission of the final application.

I am married. Can I apply for PR for my family as well?
If you are a male applicant, you can apply for PR for your wife and unmarried children who are below 21 years old. However, if you are a female applicant, you can only apply for PR for yourself and your unmarried children below 21 years of age.
Can I apply PR for my parents?
If you are already a Singapore PR, you can apply for long term social visit passes for your parents to stay in Singapore.

Drop us an email at . We will be glad to tell you more.

copyright 2002 SMC Management Consultants. All Rights Reserved.